ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Mercedes F1

Talk about the Teams & Drivers

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Mercedes F1

Postby Sakae on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:01 pm

For technically minded, pretty good revelation (for some, to say at least) - Mercedes PU under microscope
http://en.f1i.com/magazine/36632-exclusive-pictures-of-the-mercedes-power-unit.html
Whatever you do, don’t just do it. Push it forward! [Whitelines]
Sakae

Re: Mercedes F1

Postby Sakae on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Wolff is considering increase in HR at Mercedes to handle 21 races. Several events are in tandem, and there is no way the same section of supporting team responsible for erecting and folding tent can do so on one location, and move all on great distances just in a day or so without some potential fall outs along way. I am hoping this si not going to end up with a team loosing in transit front jack or similar "small item", and if so, be it anyone but Ferrari!! People will be darn tired, and risk of errors creeping in will be on minds of managers. F1 is heading into a new territory, no pan intended.
Sakae

Re: Mercedes F1

Postby Sakae on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

PROST: SPA 2014 CHANGED ROSBERG

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/12/14/prost-spa-2014-changed-rosberg/

Spa 2014 I think changed him when they collided, and he is no longer as aggressive as he should be.”

I agree, and Alain has a point. BTW, I think similar problem plagued Vettel for a while (if not forever), after early in his career Stewards did a job on him, very unfairly IMO. Since then I wonder if Seb ever came back to the level of audaciousness seen with other drivers who should have been penalized, but weren't, and were/are allowed to flourish.
Sakae

Return to Formula One Talk