ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

New Members

Your questions and suggestions about the forum

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: New Members

Postby Lawrence on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 pm

About to watch the Bruins vs the Blackhawks.....who are you rooting for?

Welcome to the forum!
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby F1andDone on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 am

Lawrence wrote:About to watch the Bruins vs the Blackhawks.....who are you rooting for?

Welcome to the forum!

What a series! I'm a B's fan and am bummed but if you win that way you deserve it. The B's pulled off the throttle and paid for it. Reminiscent of the last game against the Leafs in a kick-in-the jewels sort of way.
F1andDone

Postby Lawrence on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 pm

F1andDone wrote:What a series! I'm a B's fan and am bummed but if you win that way you deserve it. The B's pulled off the throttle and paid for it. Reminiscent of the last game against the Leafs in a kick-in-the jewels sort of way.

It was weird. They absolutely dominated the first period and then disappeared. Were they exhausted, I have no idea what happened? Two goals in 17 seconds with a minute left on the clock was little bit luck though.
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby F1andDone on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 am

Lawrence wrote:
F1andDone wrote:What a series! I'm a B's fan and am bummed but if you win that way you deserve it. The B's pulled off the throttle and paid for it. Reminiscent of the last game against the Leafs in a kick-in-the jewels sort of way.

It was weird. They absolutely dominated the first period and then disappeared. Were they exhausted, I have no idea what happened? Two goals in 17 seconds with a minute left on the clock was little bit luck though.

It was karmatic payback for the Toronto series.
F1andDone

Postby Lawrence on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:07 pm

F1andDone wrote:It was karmatic payback for the Toronto series.

Well, new season to arrive soon, a nice full 84 game season. Needless to say, I'll be rooting for the Caps. Not happy we are not keeping Ribiero and Hendricks though.
Lawrence

Postby Lawrence on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Lyria has deleted the requirement that new members have to get approval from a moderator (it usually was the industrious Lyria). It used to be new people signing in would have to wait a day or four before they could post. Now they can join and start posting right away. The upside of the policy is that it makes the forum more friendly for new entries. The down side....well, we are probably going to get some spam. Probably should not be much.
Lawrence

Postby Mach on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 am

BTW.....I'm a Spanning Trolling Ferrari Fan
:clint:
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Postby Lyria on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:41 am

Mach wrote:BTW.....I'm a Spanning Trolling Ferrari Fan

You got your name on every section Mach, that's what we call 'a six pack', there is a special thread for that where you boast about it ;) It's the thread below this one for future reference :evil:
Lyria

Previous

Return to About the Forum