ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

A wee celebration...

Your questions and suggestions about the forum

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: A wee celebration...

Postby Mafia on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

btw, where is Paul?
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Postby Paul on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Popping in from time to time :moose:

:paul: :hihi:

---
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Postby Mike on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Lyria wrote:Just realised, I joined this place 10 years ago yesterday by the date, today by the day :sun: :yay:

Congrats on that! Hard to believe it has been that long since that point.

And congrats Paul and Warweezil (who I hope is still around here also) for last year's 10 years! .

It is strange to consider the people that were frequent posters, and now having no idea where they are at (at least, I don't know given I would have missed any updates here).

What about a reunion thread? See how many can be enticed back for a post.... if they still check at all.
No one reads this, do they? Thought not.

Not everyone is as they at first seemed.
Mike

Postby Lyria on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Mike wrote:
What about a reunion thread? See how many can be enticed back for a post.... if they still check at all.

That's a good idea, I might try that one ;)
Lyria

Postby Warweezil on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:58 am

Im still around - despite attacking my face with a 9" angle grinder..... :banghead:

The stitches are falling out now (there were 26 in the top lip where I had sliced right thru it...) and Ive managed to shave my chin after 2 weeks so I'm definitely on the up...

Would be interesting to see who might crawl out of the woodwork, I know most of the old gang know what happened to me and why I dont post here much, However I do usually check in here a couple of times a week just to see whats happening.
Original Member no 137
The voices in my head may not be real..... but they have some damned good ideas
On Post.... Out there..... Up Close & Personal
Warweezil

Postby Lyria on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Warweezil wrote:Im still around - despite attacking my face with a 9" angle grinder..... :banghead:

The stitches are falling out now (there were 26 in the top lip where I had sliced right thru it...) and Ive managed to shave my chin after 2 weeks so I'm definitely on the up...

Would be interesting to see who might crawl out of the woodwork, I know most of the old gang know what happened to me and why I dont post here much, However I do usually check in here a couple of times a week just to see whats happening.

Ouch :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my goodness, it's good to hear you're getting better. I'd ask how you did it and what you were doing but I'm not sure I want to know to be honest. I hope you're fully recovered soon!!!!

Yes I will start the reunion thread in the chat section I suppose and see what happens.
Lyria

Previous

Return to About the Forum