ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

The WRC 2013 Thread!

Talk about other disciplines of motorsports around the world

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

The WRC 2013 Thread!

Postby Crossa on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 am

Here we go, the WRC 2013 thread!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, just in time to have completely missed the first two rounds of the championship, but who cares since Loeb is only a part-timer these days.

After having spend a couple of years proving that they are not up to His standards, Hirvonen and Latvala probably thought it was their turn now. Alas, it was not to be. The great Ogier proved why he was getting in Loeb's hair when they were both at Citroen. Finally another proper rally driver. In a proper car, I might add as a VW owner.

I have read malicious gossip that Citroen will start begging Loeb to do more rounds of this years championship than the four he is scheduled to do, in case Citroen fall back in the championships too far. Nice vote of confidence there, innit msrs Hirvonen and Sordo?

I have another theory. Or rather: wet dream. Loeb will come back, not because Citroen wants him to do so. No, because of the True Challenge. Winning all the time as a result of the lack of serious, consistent opposition, has bored the living daylights out of Loeb, it is easy to see that. But the times have changed. Time to reconsider!
Crossa

Re: The WRC 2013 Thread!

Postby Lawrence on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Without Sinister around....is anyone going to post here? I fear you will be very lonely ;)
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Crossa on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Well, I figured, if and when the furball does decide to come back, we'll want to make him feel all cozy and welcome. What better way to do that than this nice WRC thread. We'll have Loeb and Sin back before you know it!
Crossa

Postby Sinister on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 am

I have this strange feeling people are talking about me. :tophat:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:

Things can only get worse.
Sinister

Postby Sinister on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 am

Crossa wrote:Well, I figured, if and when the furball does decide to come back, we'll want to make him feel all cozy and welcome. What better way to do that than this nice WRC thread. We'll have Loeb and Sin back before you know it!

:hihi: Thank you.
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:

Things can only get worse.
Sinister

Postby Mafia on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 am

Sinister wrote:I have this strange feeling people are talking about me. :tophat:

well, atmosphere has been pretty clean here for a long time. I guess things should come back to normal now :reallyevil:
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Postby Crossa on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 am

Sinister wrote:
Crossa wrote:Well, I figured, if and when the furball does decide to come back, we'll want to make him feel all cozy and welcome. What better way to do that than this nice WRC thread. We'll have Loeb and Sin back before you know it!

:hihi: Thank you.

:yay:
Crossa

Postby Lawrence on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Sinister wrote:I have this strange feeling people are talking about me. :tophat:

Welcome back big hairy one !!!
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby frog on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 pm

I thought Loeb was superb... Till he went off...
frog

Return to Other Motorsports