ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Movie reviews

Talk about things which don't fit elsewhere

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: Movie reviews

Postby Mach on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 pm

WOW!! I imagine your den must me absolutely awesome.
:clint:
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Postby Mach on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:15 pm

BTW...is anyone else following "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"
The trailers are coming out with respective rumors
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Postby Lyria on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:40 am

Mach wrote:BTW...is anyone else following "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"
The trailers are coming out with respective rumors

I'm not but my daughter is excited about it, she's into Star Wars big time, and the Avengers movies as well.
Lyria

Postby Mach on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:47 pm

I saw Spectre last night and enjoied the show. A few of my buddies were "wet blankets" because they read and believed the poor reviews before watching the movie. I didn't care.

The plot, as with all James Bond movies, are about cars, girls and action. I thought the action was good, the cars were amazing and although Monica Bellucci shows her age, I'm still a huge fan.

I thought it was a Ferrari :yay: in hot pursuit of the Aston Martin chase scene only to be told it was a Jag :yaynot:
Both are nice car :shiny:

I enjoyed the Mexico scene in the beginning with their "Day of the Dead" celebrations.
The overhead shots of Austrian alps were incredible and now added to my bucket-list of places to go skiing.

Pass the popcorn and bring on the Hateful Eight!!!
Mach

Postby Mach on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Hateful Eight was okay for a Quentin Tarantino type film. Lot's of violence and coarse language.

I still prefer Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction movies over this one.
Mach

Previous

Return to Chat