ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Help help help

Talk about things which don't fit elsewhere

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Help help help

Postby Kaz999 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi

I've just purchased tickets from silverstone website with train tickets from Birmingham.

However Ive not received any info detailing how the train tickets will be dispatched, and I can't seem to get through to customer services been trying for over 2 hours now!

Can someone advise if I should be panicking or worst case will I be able to find private parking nearby?

Sorry I know prob daft questions but complete newbie here!

Kaz
Kaz999

Re: Help help help

Postby Paul on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Grrrr Aint that bloody typical :banghead:
Of course I cannot suggest much, except keep trying and send them an Email entitled URGENT in hopes of getting some justice.
I only know there is a shed load of Public parking really. I presume you have your tickets, yes?
-
Sorry Mate. I know --Pauls no help at all dept :|

---
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Postby Kaz999 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks Paul,

I've sent them an email this evening and will try again in the morning, I have an order confirmation which shows ticket numbers and guess worse case is I rock up on Sunday morning and try and get parking on s field somewhere lols

I'm determined to not let this stress me and just be excited about attending my first ever f1 race!!
Kaz999

Postby Lyria on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:06 am

Hi Kaz, welcome to the madhouse. 8)

Sorry to hear you're having such problems, I'm afraid I can't be much help either, well any help if I'm honest. I truly hope you can get the answers you need and have a brilliant weekend. Finger crossed for you :thumbs:
Lyria

Postby Paul on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:32 pm

I hope it comes through Matey. Even if you drive , take off way early because there is always a traffic jam.
-
Best of luck and enjoy. If you are general admission , I suggest Nuffield or about 200 yds to the right which is the fast corner before they get to the Nuffield corners :beer:

---
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Return to Chat