ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

What do our names say about us?

Talk about Contests and games

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

What do our names say about us?

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:36 am

Ive started this thread due to someone being interested in the meaning of a name!!

the link is http://www.kabalarians.com/index.htm

Arih....................

"you create misunderstanding."

"You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to
consider the feelings of others."

"Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered."

"This name does offer creative talent where there is the opportunity for ingenuity and originality."

"You have very intense feelings and find it difficult to maintain stability and happiness."

"If you allowed it, temper and self-pity could be problems."

Thats it and i PROMISE i have not made it up!!
:) :) :)

I hope i dont get banned for this as im sure it wont offend anyone in here. if it does im sorry :)
angeljune

Re: What do our names say about us?

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:43 am

from the same place so that its fair!! :)

Angel ......................

"Your first name of Angel has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality."

"Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue."

"Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways."

"You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association"

"You enjoy music"

"study could be somewhat difficult because you do not find it easy to apply yourself to concentrated study for long periods."

"this name is not altogether constructive; it creates a somewhat scattering influence which makes it difficult for you to finish what you start."

"This name brings disappointments and emotional involvements through being too sympathetic and easily influenced."

-----------

I think this sounds like me :flash: but im a bit worried about the studying part - let me point out its what im supposed to be doing now!! lol

:hihi: :piparty:
angeljune

Postby wuzak on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:43 am

Important:

Dear Arih: This analysis describes a few qualities of your first name. There are many additional factors (legal name, nicknames, family surname, combined names, previous names, and business signature) that contribute to your entire personality - and your entire life. Order a Name Report for a full analysis.

The name Arih creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding. You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered. This name does offer creative talent where there is the opportunity for ingenuity and originality. You have a tendency, at times, to have too many ideas on the go, and thus your efforts are scattered and many things do not reach completion. You are inclined to do to excess the things you like to do. You have very intense feelings and find it difficult to maintain stability and happiness. If you allowed it, temper and self-pity could be problems. Tension could cause nervous disorders, or centre in the head bringing weaknesses in the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth.
While the first name of Arih has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

Is the response when putting Arih into that thingy!

I take it you weren't too fond of Arih?
You're cleverer than you look.
Better than looking cleverer than you are!
wuzak

Postby Warweezil on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:44 am

I know you didnt... I just tried the link myself :D
Original Member no 137
The voices in my head may not be real..... but they have some damned good ideas
On Post.... Out there..... Up Close & Personal
Warweezil

Postby wuzak on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:47 am

I just did a search on my name, and some things were true, or I wish they were..........

Also did a few common names, and they all said:
While the first name of <NAME> has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.
!
wuzak

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:47 am

wuzak thats the male verison of arih!! :) i did that the first time around.
angeljune

Postby wuzak on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:49 am

While the first name of Angel has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.
wuzak

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:49 am

they will ALL say that Wuzak so that some idiots will think theyd better order some stuff from the site!! :)
angeljune

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:51 am

Arih wasnt too keen on me or some of the others
:)
angeljune

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:53 am

I checked my real name in there and it is just like me!! :D :D :D
angeljune

Postby wuzak on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:55 am

I know Arih...she was kicked off PF1 a little while back!

I think that all that stuff they write is to get you hooked in enough for you to spend some money...........
wuzak

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:58 am

I know its a stupid site. but its all i got for that name when i did a search :)

WW (i think) is supposed to be finding out the proper meaning, but i was under the impression that shes NOT welsh so its not a welsh name.
angeljune

Postby Me on Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:04 am

Hmm - I tend to think that those kind of websites that claim to analyze person instantly on just a few minor details have to really be taken with a massive pinch of salt. They don't mean anything.

And to be honest, although I'm as mad about getting banned as everyone else, I don't think its fair of us to publicly criticise someone who isn't here to respond. Lets just live and let live - and I sincerely hope that nobody takes offence at this and I am certainly not directing this post at anybody in particular - its just to all of us refugees, including me - because I really don't want to see either myself or anybody else here get banned from two websites in one week!

And now I'm getting paranoid that you'll all hate me for saying this so sorry :(
Me

Postby angeljune on Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:16 am

of course we dont :)
angeljune

Postby wuzak on Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:26 am

Originally posted by angeljune:
WW (i think) is supposed to be finding out the proper meaning, but i was under the impression that shes NOT welsh so its not a welsh name.
Arih is most certainly Welsh, and there are plenty of consonents in her surname!

She just happens to reside in The Netherlands now.

btw Some of the friction between Arih and other members on PF1 was down to the fact that she abused people as racists if they knew not the distinction between british/English?Welsh/Irish/Scottish!
wuzak

Next

Return to Predictions/Games