ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Talk about the glorious history of F1 and other motorsports

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Mafia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 am

Image
:clap:
Tough Luck!
User avatar
Mafia
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9403
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Ciro Pabón on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:14 am

Say hello to the girls in Islamabad for me.
Ciro

GP meliora est
User avatar
Ciro Pabón
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:01 am
Location: Cali, Colombia

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Mafia on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

Ciro Pabón wrote:Say hello to the girls in Islamabad for me.


:yaynot:

Cant, Haven't been out in weeks.
Tough Luck!
User avatar
Mafia
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9403
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Lyria on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm looking forward to a good race here. :yay:

The first of the two races on consecutive weeks that are 7am starts for me. But you know I'll be there ready and waiting to watch all the action 8)
User avatar
Lyria
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 17749
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:01 am
Location: England

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Sinister on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah you'll be ready at 4am as usual. :eerie: :eerie: , while most normal people will be busy :cowsleep: :cowsleep: :cowsleep: :cowsleep: away. :hihi:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:


Things can only get worse.
User avatar
Sinister
 
Posts: 55469
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 am
Location: Anywhere close to food.

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Sinister on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Mafia wrote:
Ciro Pabón wrote:Say hello to the girls in Islamabad for me.


:yaynot:

Cant, Haven't been out in weeks.



The missus is punishing you for something? :hihi: :cop:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:


Things can only get worse.
User avatar
Sinister
 
Posts: 55469
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 am
Location: Anywhere close to food.

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Sinister on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

I have an awful feeling Webber will be big in Japan. :armchair:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:


Things can only get worse.
User avatar
Sinister
 
Posts: 55469
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 am
Location: Anywhere close to food.

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Mafia on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 am

Sinister wrote:
Mafia wrote:
Ciro Pabón wrote:Say hello to the girls in Islamabad for me.


:yaynot:

Cant, Haven't been out in weeks.



The missus is punishing you for something? :hihi: :cop:


I do get that "Special Treatment" Once every month :\ :p
Tough Luck!
User avatar
Mafia
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9403
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Guy with a Beer on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 am

Mafia wrote:
I do get that "Special Treatment" Once every month :\ :p


Ahh yes, that's when beauty takes on the role of beast for a few days. As things stand for me at present, I try to be anywhere but Melbourne around the 15th of each month... Even if that means Bangkok and its bowel emptying chicken dishes.
Image
User avatar
Guy with a Beer
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns, Honolulu, Tokyo, Osaka, or Flight Level 390

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Guy with a Beer on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 am

Sinister wrote:I have an awful feeling Webber will be big in Japan. :armchair:


Well that's not hard given how small the Japanese are, hell even I'm big in Japan, and I'm the shorter side of average.
Image
User avatar
Guy with a Beer
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns, Honolulu, Tokyo, Osaka, or Flight Level 390

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Funkmother on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:45 am

I don't have anything to add. I just want to showcase my avatar in this thread.
The metaphorical inuendo flows like chalk.
User avatar
Funkmother
 
Posts: 12928
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 5:01 am
Location: The land of the endless shore

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Lyria on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Guy with a Beer wrote:
Mafia wrote:
I do get that "Special Treatment" Once every month :\ :p


Ahh yes, that's when beauty takes on the role of beast for a few days. As things stand for me at present, I try to be anywhere but Melbourne around the 15th of each month... Even if that means Bangkok and its bowel emptying chicken dishes.


Oh please, you boys sure know how to exaggerate :roll:
User avatar
Lyria
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 17749
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:01 am
Location: England

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Sinister on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Guy with a Beer wrote:
Sinister wrote:I have an awful feeling Webber will be big in Japan. :armchair:


Well that's not hard given how small the Japanese are, hell even I'm big in Japan, and I'm the shorter side of average.



^o^ ^o^ ^o^
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:


Things can only get worse.
User avatar
Sinister
 
Posts: 55469
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 am
Location: Anywhere close to food.

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Sinister on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Funkmother wrote:I don't have anything to add. I just want to showcase my avatar in this thread.



:clap: :clap: :clap:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:


Things can only get worse.
User avatar
Sinister
 
Posts: 55469
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 am
Location: Anywhere close to food.

Re: 2011 Japanese Grandprix Weekend

Postby Funkmother on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

You're too kind.
The metaphorical inuendo flows like chalk.
User avatar
Funkmother
 
Posts: 12928
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 5:01 am
Location: The land of the endless shore

Next

Return to The History Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Copyright 1988-2011, Inside F1, Inc.